- About Us
- Package Tours
- Our Services
- Myanmar Festivals
- Contact Us
Error messageDeprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in _menu_load_objects() (line 568 of /home/goleis5/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
Yangon – Sittwe – Mrauk-U - Yangon (3Days 2 Nights)
If Package Photo:
Day 1 - ( Yangon – Sittwe – Mrauk-U )
Arrival at Sittwe airport and transfer to jetty for private boat trip along the Kaladan River to Mrauk-U. The boat trip will take 5 to 7 hours upstream by enjoying the river life. Check in at hotel and overnight at Mrauk-U.
Day 2 - ( Mrauk-U )
After breakfast at hotel, we will start sight-seeing in Mrauk-U, which is the ancient capital city of Rakhine Kingdom ( 15th century). First, visit to city market to see the daily life of local people. Then, followed by visiting Pharaouk Pagoda, Mong – Khong - Shwe Du Stupa, Pesi paya, Koe Taung Temple ( A shrine of 90000 Buddha images), Latt-Say Lake (artificial lake with city wall and a gate ) and Mahabandola Monastery like a museum and back to hotel for lunch and a short break .
Day 3 - ( Mrauk-U – Sittwe – Yangon )
After breakfast , check-out from hotel and take a drive to jetty and return to Sittwe by boat. On arrival transfer to Sittwe airport for departure flight back to Yangon.
Tour Package Include :
- 2 night Accommodation in selected hotel
- Return domestic air ticket
- Transportation by private boat / private vehicle along the trip
- 2 bottle of PH7 water & snow towel on boat
- Free coffee / Tea & Seasonal Fruits on the boat
- Zone Fees and Entrance Fees in Sittwe and Mrauk-U
- Guide Fees in Mrauk-U
Tour Package Exclude :
- Other Beverages
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, tips and other expenses, which are, not mention in the itinerary.