- About Us
- Package Tours
- Our Services
- Myanmar Festivals
- Contact Us
Error messageDeprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in _menu_load_objects() (line 568 of /home/goleis5/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
Yangon – Bagan – Yangon ( 4 Days 3 Nights)
If Package Photo:
Tour Code : M0403BAGAN
Day 1 Yangon (-/-/D)
• Arrive Yangon by morning flight, transfer hotel
• Start Full Day Sight Seeing - Shwedagon Pagoda, Buddha Museum,
• National Museum, Bogyoke Market and Botathaung Pagoda
• Overnight at Yangon Hotel
Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcome by our representative and transferred you to hotel. In Yangon, there are many giant reclining Buddha, glittering pagodas, colonial buildings and other interesting places. I believe that it will be an enjoyable and memorable journey for you. Firstly, we will visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, Buddha Museum and National Museum. And we continue to visit Bogyoke Market where you will see jewelries and other interested things. Also, we will take our lunch at local restaurant. In the evening, we go to Botathaung Pagoda, which is suitable to visit for your evening sunset. Dinner and over night at hotel.
Day 2 Yangon – Nyaung U - Bagan (B/L/D)
• Breakfast at hotel
• Go to Bagan by car
• Arrive Bagan around evening, transfer to Hotel
• Start with evening Sightseeing - Manuha Pagoda and Lawkanandar Pagoda (sunset)
• Overnight at hotel
After breakfast at hotel, we will depart to Bagan by car. On the way we will have our lunch at local restaurant. We will arrive Bagan in the evening time and we continue to go to Lawkanandar Pagoda for sunset and Manuha Pagoda. Ending the day, we transfer to your hotel. Dinner at local restaurant and overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Bagan- Nyaung U ( B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, we start full day sightseeing. In Bagan, there are thousands of pagodas and temples, which are so amazing with wall paintings and its interesting history. Firstly, we will go to Shwezigon Pagoda, Wetkyi-In Guyaungyi Temple with exquisite murals paintings, Oak Kyaung Gyi Temple and Ananda Temple (an architectural temple containing four impressive standing Buddha images). In the afternoon, we will take lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, we continue to Archaeological Bagan Museum where there are many historical architectural. Afterward, we will visit to Sulamani Temple and Dhammayangyi Temple. Finally, sunset from Bu Paya situated on the bank of Ayeyarwaddy River. Dinner at hotel and overnight at Bagan.
Day 4 Bagan- Popa – Yangon (B/L/-)
After breakfast at hotel, we will continue our trip to Popa mountain by fully air-conditioned vehicle. Lunch at local restaurant. After visiting Mt. Popa , we will drive back to Yangon. Arrive Yangon in the evening time. Transfer to Yangon International Airport to take a flight back home.
End of Service.
- 3 nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- All transfer from hotel/airport.
- A/C vehicle for the whole trip.
- Government tax and service charges
- Mineral Water and Cool snow towel
- Meals (Lunch / Dinner) as in itinerary
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees to Bagan Zone & other admission fees
- Drinks & Beverages
- Myanmar Visa
- International air ticket and taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenditure
- Camera Fees
- Other expenses, which did not mentioned in the itinerary