- About Us
- Package Tours
- Our Services
- Myanmar Festivals
- Contact Us
Error messageDeprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in _menu_load_objects() (line 568 of /home/goleis5/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
4 Days 3 Nights (Yangon – Kyaikhtiyoe – Yangon)
If Package Photo:
Day 1. Yangon (-/-/D)
After Arriving at Yangon International Airport, you will be warmly welcome by one of our professional tour guide who will transfer you to the hotel. After a long journey, you may have a rest at your hotel in the afternoon.
In the evening time, our tour guide will take you to the Shwedagon Pagoda, which is a must visit place in Yangon. Have dinner and watch our traditional puppet show at Karawaik Restaurant. Overnight at Yangon.
Day 2. Yangon – Kyaikhtiyo (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Depart from Yangon early in the morning at 8:00 am. We will stop at Bago for a short rest and after that we will continue our trip to Kyaikhtiyo. When we reach to Kinpun Camp, we will take a bus to Kyite Hti Yoe Hill as we can’t go up with our own vehicles. Check in at Hotel and have Lunch. After lunch you may have a rest for a short while. After resting we will visit to neighboring places like MokeSoe Taung, Kyauk Htat Gyi, Kyi Gan Ba Zat. And also when it comes to evening time we will visit Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda and you will enjoy the sunset view from Kyaikhtiyo Hill. Back to hotel, have dinner and over night at the hotel.
Day 3. Kyaikhtiyo – Yangon (B / L / D )
Breakfast at hotel. Check out hotel and down to Kinpun Camp by bus. Depart Kyaikhtiyo and drive to Yangon. Lunch at local restaurant in Bago. On the way we will visit to Htauk Kyant War Cemetery. When we reach to Yangon, we will transfer you back to the hotel. In the evening time you will visit Bogyoke Market for last minute shopping. Overnight at Yangon.
Day 4. Departure – Yangon (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel, and then transfer you to the Yangon International airport for your trip back to your home.
• 3-nights hotel stay with daily breakfast.
• Meals (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, (-) Nil)
• Pick up/transfer from/to airport/hotel
• Private vehicle with good A/C & professional driver
• Professional local English speaking tour guide
• Entrance fees to Shwedagon Pagoda and Kyitehteyoe Pagoda
• All the services as listed in the itinerary
• Free of mineral water / cool snow towel during your tour
• Bus fees from Kinpun Camp to top of Kyaikhtiyoe Hill.
• International Air ticket
• Visa application fees for Myanmar
• Personal Expenditure, such as souvenirs, laundry, mini-bar, drinks (at restaurant) etc
• Gratitude tip for tour guide and driver
• Travel Insurance